about 1 month ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Quality Assurance Automation Tester IV for an opportunity with a client located in Charlotte, NC.
- Work with the development and operations teams to debug testing failures and implement solutions to fix reoccurring issues
- Work closely with the Product team to understand their expectations of how a feature would function
- Work in tandem with the developers to automate tests for the full solution stack; business logic, contract, journey, accessibility, pen, visual, and performance
- Decomposing user stories/requirements to create manual and automated tests in an Agile environment
- Maintain a solid understanding of QA workflows and test automation best practices
- Maintain proficiency in application and use of systems, tools, and processes
- Improve, maintain, standardize, and execute automated testing across the full solution stack
- Assist the Digital Technology organization with implementing a world-class test framework that tightly integrates with our CI/CD pipeline to fully automate release
- 5+ years' experience developing automated tests for web applications
- Required proficiency in automating UI tests using market-leading tools such as Cypress that go beyond industry standards like Selenium
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced with the following technologies GitLab, REST APIs, Stubbing/Mocking, Docker, AWS concepts
- Required proficiency with cloud platforms like browserstack, Assistiv Labs
- qTest -Test Case Management Tool
- JIRA - Agile Project Management Tool
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.