27 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Quality Assurance Automation Tester IV for an opportunity with a client located in Charlotte, NC.
- Implement shift-left test disciplines and practices within sprint teams that align to the organizational goals as we modernize the current platform
- Assist the Digital Channel Technology organization to build and implement a world-class test framework that tightly integrates with our CI/CD pipeline to fully automate release and delivery processes
- Collaborate with API developers and DevOps engineers and provide constant feedback to continuously improve test strategy
- Assess the platform and assist with selection of appropriate unit, component, and system integration test automation tools and frameworks that enable automated build and deployment routines
- Assist with defining approach for each phase of testing; unit, component, and system integration; while maximizing code and test coverage
- Review technical specifications and program code with an emphasis on testability to ensure clean code development: readability, changeability, extensibility and maintainability
- Analyze the business requirements and assist technical leads and Product Owners with defining the acceptance criteria for the features that are being developed
- Work closely with the Product team to understand their expectations of how a feature would function
- Decompose user stories/requirements to identify what tests need to be created and automated across the full solution stack; business logic, contract, journey, accessibility, visual, performance
- Perform testing responsibilities within the agile team including writing and executing test cases, identifying, logging, and triaging defects
- Work in tandem with the developers to automate tests for the full solution stack; business logic, contract, journey, accessibility, pen, visual, and performance
- Work with the development and operations teams to debug testing failures and implement solutions to fix reoccurring issues
- Actively monitor post-release metrics to identify any defects that leaked into production
- Continuously improve test bed and write tests that expose the defect before any fix is attempted.
- Evaluate existing testing methodologies and suggest new techniques that will help deliver high-quality features faster
- Improve, maintain, standardize, and execute automated testing across the full solution stack
- Maintain a solid understanding of QA workflows and test automation best practices
- Maintain proficiency in application and use of systems, tools, and processes
- 5+ years of experience developing automated tests for mobile applications Proficiency with writing code in Python and Object-Oriented Programming.
- In-depth proficiency in Mobile Test Automation using tools such as Appium, Espresso, XCUITest
- Hands-on experience with Mobile Device Clouds such as BrowserStack, Perfecto and SauceLabs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills Please see attached for the guide
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.