13 days ago
12 months plus
Signature Consultants is seeking a Quantitative Analyst for an opportunity with a client located in Charlotte, NC.
- Provide analytical support on various product strategies to ensure company goals are met
- Develop portfolio surveillance tableau tools for emerging risk analytics
- Coordinates the production of performance reports for Senior mgt
- Reviews and analyzes trends in current population distributions and recommends strategies
- May participate in or develop more complex program models to extract data and use databases to provide statistical and financial modeling
- Analyzes portfolio trends, concerning credit score cutoffs, loss trends, portfolio dynamics, and bureau scoring criteria
- Will participate in the rollout of company-wide pilot programs developed as a result of programmed models
- Duties primarily include the regular use of discretion and independent judgment
- 10+ years of Data Management, Business Analysis, Analytics, Project Management experience,
- Python development experience
- Quantitative analytics experience
- VBA or SAS
- Understanding of financial forecasting
- Ability to mentor other team members
- Alteryx experience
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.