Missouri River Township
about 1 month ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Quantitative Analytics Specialist for an opportunity with a client located in St. Louis, MO.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, managers, and regulators to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Develop, implement, and calibrate various analytical models
- Perform analytical support and provide insights regarding a wide array of business initiatives
- Perform basic statistical and mathematical models using various languages
- Perform highly complex activities related to financial products, business analysis, and modeling
- Provide solutions to business needs and analyze work flow processes to make recommendations for process improvement in risk management
- Utilize stochastic, structured securities and option-adjusted spread analysis
- 2+ years of Quantitative Analytics experience or equivalent demonstrated through one or more of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- PhD in Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, or quantitative field; or a Master's degree in the above areas
- Expertise on theory and mathematics behind the data
- Experience with:
- Knowledge of/experience with C++ and/or R a plus
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.