18 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a RCA Specialist for an opportunity with a client located in Columbus, OH.
- Assist in the implementation of an effective risk management framework
- Monitor systems, databases, information, processes or procedures
- Identifies and escalates matters requiring attention to the appropriate area
- Perform work on projects and initiatives, and assists in the assessment and implementation of internal policies and procedures to ensure compliance with laws and regulations
- Coordinate the collection and/or compilation of data, and compiles and provides reports
- May assist in report development and analyzing data
- Provide guidance, support and recommendations to Lines of Business and assists in the implementation of Risk/Audit/Compliance initiatives
- Thorough knowledge of operations, products/services, systems, and risks/controls applicable to assigned area Thorough understanding of applicable laws, regulations, financial services, and regulatory trends
- Well-developed analytical skills
- Ability to research and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Strong PC skills, particularly word processing, spreadsheet, databases, and presentations
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.