20 days ago
12 months plus
Signature Consultants is seeking a Records Management Consultant for an opportunity with a client located in Charlotte, NC. Our client is looking for the ideal candidate who can work a Hybrid schedule with a few days on site and a couple remote.
- Creating KRI's
- Evaluating metrics using Excel spreadsheets
- Consult with clients to design and implement records management and information governance programs and best practices
- Evaluating existing policies and developing remedies for problems
- Design, document, and implement records management and information governance best practices
- 4+ years of experience in project analysis, data analysis or records management
- Records Mgmt. (best practice experience with managing eRecords in Structured/Unstructured data)
- Information Gov. (ownership, procedures, policy, standards and process)
- Information Lifecycle Mgmt. (applying policy requirements to store and destroy, disposition, destruction projects, review/research exceptions)
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.