about 1 month ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Recruiter for an opportunity with a client located in Vienna, VA. As part of the Campus Recruiting team, you will be on a team specifically focused on driving our recruiting and sourcing pipelines for one of our campus job families. Campus Recruiting is a highly strategic and high-volume pipeline for us to grow.
- 100% remote, CST and EST. Candidate located in Richmond, Plano or McLean (preferred location) would be preferred
- Source and drive new and creative pipelines of candidates - bring candidates in and generate excitement in new populations for career paths at the company
- Track high-volume candidate data in real-time with precision
- Build relationships with candidates at a high-volume, understand their interest and passion and direct them to the right role or opportunity
- Full life-cycle recruitment including planning, coordinating, and executing all stages of the recruitment process
- Serve as a key contact for candidates throughout the interview and offer stages
- Support management of relevant departmental data systems, including candidate tracking database, budget tracking, decision-making tools and ad-hoc reporting requests
- Respond to a range of queries from associates and other Campus Recruiting team members
- Contribute to ad-hoc recruitment projects and internship program
- Effectively work with business partners on strategic initiatives and hiring strategy
- Provide guidance and support to recruiters and coordinators through training and by trouble-shooting candidate- and process-related matters
- 2 years of experience in recruiting OR 2 years of experience in human resources
- 2 years of client consulting experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience independently partnering with leadership on hiring initiatives
- Prior experience consulting with multiple hiring managers
- Ability to influence and drive results in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to use innovative techniques to attract and recruit diverse HR talent
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.