8 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Release Train Engineer for an opportunity with a client located in Pennington, NJ. The Agile Scrum Master is responsible for end-to-end management and delivery of a material change for a project of high complexity across multiple departments within a single business unit. The Scrum Master facilitates the Agile methodology and activities, manages, leads and directs the work efforts of resources that are functionally aligned as part of the project team.
- Works closely with RTE to track work for various teams that are contributing to this strategic program
- End-to-end integration of various work streams in order to deliver the intended project solution, the position specific
- Manage Project Scope
- Leads the daily SCRUM meetings of the Agile project team and partners with the product owner to lead the team
- Removes impediments to the ability of the team to deliver and is keenly focused on the activities and progress of the Agile project team
- Timeline and Budget/Expenses; Obtain and align resources to key project roles; establish clearly defined responsibilities and accountabilities
- Oversight/Manage/Lead project execution, integration and implementation
- Risk Management and Mitigation Planning
- Readiness/Change Adoption/Stakeholder Management
- Quality Assurance, ensure that all applicable change requirements are satisfied; Acts as the primary point of contact and integration for the project
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.