9 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Remote Financial Claims Analyst for an opportunity with a client located in Ohio, Cincinnati. Fully remote position. 1+ year(s) of financial claims experience required.
- Resolves customer merchant, credit, or ATM claims within the bank's policies and procedures
- Oversees daily activities ensuring adherence to deadlines and quality standards and adherence to procedures and regulatory requirements (e.g. client inquiries, transaction research)
- Develops and implements new processes/procedures to improve operating efficiency and to ensure timeliness and accuracy of workflow
- Decisions impact multiple product lines, customers and client tiers, and employees
- Modifies existing procedures and analyzes and resolves non-routine and/or moderately complex operational problems often requiring research and involvement from other business functional experts
- Requires thorough operations knowledge of specific products/ services line managed, usually gained through operations experience. Forecast / manage staffing levels and capacities
- Responsible for performance management. Six Sigma preferred
- Bachelor's degree or comparable work experience preferred with 1-3 years supervisory experience
- Minimum of 2 year Leadership experience in a production based environment
- Customer centric approach to problem solving In-depth experience and knowledge of the chargeback process
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to diffuse difficult customer challenges and possess excellent problem solving skills
- Must work well in a team environment, as well as independently Strong ownership skills
- Must be flexible and adapt quickly to change
- Ability to multi-task and meet specific performance goals
- Should also have great typing skills and be familiar with 10-key
- Must be a meets in performance results
- Knowledge of PC functions in a Windows based environment
- Proficient in Excel and Word
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.