about 2 months ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a IT Business Analyst (REMOTE) for an opportunity with a client located in Chicago, IL.
- Engages with business partners to analyze, implement, and update processes by utilizing sound process improvement models and techniques
- Manages design or redesign of processes or projects using six sigma methodologies
- Integrates best practices with process design to ensure continuous process improvement
- Builds action plans and drives execution
- May manage teams to achieve process or project objectives
- Processes are within a product or service delivery within a single business unit or department and are typically directed toward improving a single business, product, or function
- Will be working with all different stakeholders
- Will be working with the applications team
- Provide leadership for development, maintenance and support activities
- Maintaining multi-year roadmap to support critical business objectives, leading technology governance activities, interfacing with technology development and support teams to ensure on-time delivery of products
- Communicate with varying stakeholders in different situations (e.g., one-on-one interviews, formal requirements gathering sessions, etc.)
Required Job Skills:
- 5+ years of project management and/or business analysis experience
- Sharp communication, written & verbal experience
- Understanding of technology change and support processes
- Need Agile experience - working with Scrum Master, developers, tech leads etc.
- Need data management/governance background
- Should know and have experience in process improvement, process flow, business process)
- Advanced understanding and use of tools associated with the role (e.g. Visio, Jira, Confluence)
- Previous Data Management experience
- Agile/SCRUM experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient in MS office including Power Point, Excel and Word
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Banking experience
- Issues/Incident Management
- Procedure development and review
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.