15 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Salesforce Administrator (Remote) for an opportunity with a client located in Jacksonville, FL. The Salesforce Administrator will be the company SME on Salesforce Lightning ensuring that we are maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of the system. This position may also support other systems that integrate with Salesforce.
- Proactively work Salesforce Administrator Cases following case prioritization process
- Communicate system changes to the users in advance so they understand the change and how to use it prior to implementation
- Gather requirements from end users
- Create and maintain fields, views, reports, dashboards, campaigns and other salesforce.com objects and functions
- Maintain, enhance and create workflows, functions and configurations within the Salesforce.com environment
- Provide support functions as needed
- Design, Create and maintain user roles, profiles
- Ensure data integrity by merging duplicate Leads, Contacts, and Accounts; performing mass uploads and updates of data as required; Removing unnecessary fields and data; ensuring screens, fields and workflow have accurate names and reflect current workflow
- A system administrator must have solid salesforce.com skills and ideally, understand the general concepts of Customer Relationship
- 3 to 5 years of Salesforce administration experience
- Strong reporting background using standard reporting tools including Salesforce Lightning reporting functionality
- Previous experience updating reporting, workflows and enhanced functions
- Salesforce.com Administrator certification is required
- Detail oriented and self-starter with positive attitude
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Minimum expectation of a Bachelors degree OR equivalent education/experience
- Great communication skills with enthusiastic personality
- Computer literate and proficient in standard office applications Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong problem-solving skills, data and software applications
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.