13 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Reporting Specialist for an opportunity with a client located in Columbus, OH. The ideal candidate role primarily consists of record retention, running semi-automated processes that extract and compile data, performing data mining and analysis via SAS to review data for quality concerns, and required analysis for presenting conclusions on the data and the situation of the customer and or Business Line in a timely manner.
The candidate is encouraged to suggest process improvements that help enhance automation and improve efficiency, while presenting additional information that helps in the analysis and research processes. The candidate will be working with the EFCC Metrics and Reporting Team, primarily responsible for conducting analysis and creating the monthly report of customers that have been classified as High-Risk Customers (HRC), Special Requirements Customers (SRC) and Special Products Customers (SRP).
These metrics reports and analysis are required to be performed on a Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Annual basis. These data and metrics are sourced to the Customer Due Diligence Operations Team (CDDO), Risk Managers, and the Business Lines. The individual will use tools or systems such as Actimize, Fusion, WebKYC, Omni, and Hogan to perform research and analysis that ensure customer information is accurate.
The ideal candidate is also going to be using software tools such as Excel, SAS, PowerBI, Tableau and PowerPoint to do analysis and produce the metrics reporting. The candidate will partner with their assigned Line of Business, Risk/Compliance/Audit (RCA) professionals, and RCA Managers to lend support in identifying data or system anomalies, in turn helping to minimize losses resulting from inadequate internal processes, systems or human errors. This support is rendered during special projects and for one-off requests where assistance with data analysis is needed.
- Bachelor's degree, or higher work experience
- Two plus years of applicable experience
- Knowledge of applicable laws, regulations, financial services, and regulatory trends that impact their assigned line of business
- Considerable understanding of the business line's operations, products/services, systems, and associated risks/controls
- Analytical skills necessary
- Must possess business acumen and credibility to help business line(s) proactively identify and address changing workforce needs
- Presentation, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer navigation skills using a variety of software packages, including Tableau, PowerBI, SAS and Microsoft Office applications and word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentations
- Knowledge of such systems and tools including but not limited to Actimize, Fusion, WebKYC, Omni, and Hogan
- Applicable professional certifications preferred
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.