about 1 month ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Risk Analyst for an opportunity with a client located in Charlotte, NC.
- Partner with their assigned Line of Business, other Risk/Compliance/Audit (RCA) professionals, and RCA Managers
- Create, implement, maintain, review or oversee an effective risk management framework
- Participate in projects and/or activities that ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations
- Identify gaps and inform solutions that minimize losses resulting from inadequate internal processes, systems or human errors
- Identify, respond and/or escalates risks as appropriate
- Serve as a functional liaison between the Line of Business and the Lines of Defense
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Two to three years of applicable experience
- EDD skills
- Critical thinking
- Excel knowledge (pivot tables & VLOOKUP)
- Attention to detail
- Proficient computer navigation skills using a variety of software packages, including Microsoft Office applications and word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentations
- Knowledge of applicable laws, regulations, financial services, and regulatory trends that impact their assigned line of business
- Thorough understanding of the business line's operations, products/services, systems, and associated risks/controls
- Knowledge of Risk/Compliance/Audit competencies
- Strong process facilitation, project management, and analytical skills
- Must possess business acumen and credibility to help business line(s) proactively identify and address changing workforce needs
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.