Port Saint Lucie
14 days ago
19 months +
Signature Consultants is seeking a Risk Analyst with Control Testing (remote until post Covid-19 ~ onsite after COVID) for an opportunity with a client located in Port Saint Lucie, FL. Our client is looking for someone to work on an assignment for 19+ months.
- Develop new evaluation templates/scripts for testing processes, procedures, and controls
- Utilize corporate policies and resources to inform design of the testing methodology, sampling strategy, and work paper documentation requirements
- Ensure the adequacy/ accuracy of scope and adherence to performance standards for the issue assurance sustainability review process
- Develop subject matter expertise and a thorough understanding of the processes, risks and controls being reviewed
- Develop procedures for the issue assurance sustainability review
- Manage review engagements to planned dates, resources and commitments
- Document review results, any concerns or potential issues identified, and provide recommendations to management for resolution
- 7+ years of information security and/or technology background
- 2-3 years of experience working in the banking industry
- Experience with evaluating/testing processes, risks, procedures, and design and effectiveness of controls
- Experience gathering, analyzing and interpreting data and information
- Strong ability to communicate effectively, in both written and verbal formats; including complex technical information in simple terms to senior business and technology leaders
- A high level of comfort working with ambiguity or uncertainty and converting information into quantifiable concepts
- Strong organizational and project management skills with an ability to manage numerous, competing demands from internal and external stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience in Audit, Compliance, Risk or Testing
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.