21 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Sales Support Specialist for an opportunity with a client located in Boston, MA.
- Employee and subvendor on-boarding- process offer letters, contracts, new hire tasks, background and drug screening while maintaining 100% compliance
- Verify the completion of all I-9's through eVerify
- Partner with internal employees to ensure seamless consultant onboarding, timely payroll completion
- Act as a liaison between Services Billing team and internal partners to resolve any issues that arise
- Provide general business support to Director of Branch Operations or Office leader
- Provide general business support to all internal employees
Sales & Analytics Operational Support Activities:
- Provide outstanding front office customer service
- Maintain outstanding levels of administrative support to all internal and external employees and assist with problem resolution related to process, and operational questions.
- Manage office purchasing and vendor management
- Provide education and support to internal sales teams around critical consultant operational processes.
- Update and maintain reports and audit for accuracy
- Partner with sales teams for special projects as needed
- Partner with back office analytics to help manage and maintain external partnerships, reporting and engagement
- Ability to prioritize, organize, problem solve and meet deadlines and goals
- Ability to communicate effectively and provide follow up
- Capability of working in a team-oriented environment and deliver/receive honest feedback
- Thorough knowledge of business policies and operational practices
- Excellent written/oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making ability
- Ability to build strong partnerships with all customers, both locally and in our corporate and center-based locations
- Integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality and personal credibility
- Ability to tackle complex issues and develop innovative, practical solutions
- Understanding how information impacts the operating company and how data will be used to support operating company decisions
- Action and detail oriented; able to prioritize while handling multiple tasks
- 1 + years' experience in a customer service related position
- Associates degree or two years of applicable experience in customer service
- Proficient experience with Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Team player
- Tactful and diplomatic
- Critical thinker
- Seeks growth and self-improvement
- Detail oriented
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.