13 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Salesforce Developer for an opportunity with a client located in Mountain View, CA.
- Collaborate with project requester to understand project needs and participate in technical design of solution/implementation plan
- Develop Apex (classes and triggers), Lightning Components, and Visual force to extend Sales force in order to support business requirements
- Application development, including basic Visual force pages/Lightning pages, Lightning Web Components.
- Build integration's with other internal systems and 3P platforms
- Test stability and functionality of all code and applications; debug and troubleshoot issues
- Proven experience implementing large/complex projects in Sales force, including solid skills in APEX, Aura, Sales force Lightning
- Strong technical troubleshooting and performance tuning experience
- Experience in a high-volume or critical production service environment
- Experience leading short projects involving outside teams is a plus
- Tack-sharp analytical abilities, coupled with a strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Fluent written communication and unusual verbal agility are strong assets
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.