13 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Salesforce Developer for an opportunity with a client located in Austin, TX.
- Customization requirement handling as and when the need comes
- Configuration including user interface with all relevant choices
- Application development for peer Salesforce developers
- Designing business portal along with components like page layouts etc.
- Ensuring complex customer workflows into Salesforce specific outputs
- Mapping functional needs to Salesforce functionalities
- Creation of technical approaches and plans to encompass all needed procedures
- Analyzing customer requirements and then designing and developing the application to meet those needs
- Ensure thorough collaboration with other team members / analysts / testers / designers for a comprehensive output
- Seamless integration with third party systems
- Creation of mobile / web applications
- Identification of business processes followed at major departments and subordinate offices
- Maintenance of user roles to ensure no security lapse / breaches
- Proper training and orientation to all involved, involving gap analysis
- Salesforce, System Design, Lighting Design, CRM Systems, Integration Engineering
- 5+ years experience with Salesforce CRM customization & development
- Experience with designing data models for complicated business requirements with an understanding of Salesforce's database fundamentals
- Experience integrating Salesforce with external systems & applications
- Knowledge of Salesforce APIs (SOAP, REST, Bulk, Metadata) and best practices for common integration scenarios Experience with Apex typographic conventions & transactions, execution governors and limits
- Experience with using GIT as version control system for development Experience with writing unit tests, integration tests & UI tests for SFDC apps
- Deep knowledge about Service Cloud Certified Salesforce Platform Developer II
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.