25 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Salesforce Developer for an opportunity with a client located in Davie, FL.
- Design and Build SalesForce solutions leveraging Service Cloud & Marketing Cloud
- Maintain complex Apex and other custom components within the SalesForce environment
- Conduct data loads to Salesforce and data extracts using SalesForce Data Loader
- Build integrations between Salesforce and external applications using REST, Rest APIs, and oData
- Create and manage custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, dashboards, and validation rules
- Configure, manage and maintain custom sharing rules to ensure data security
- Implement solutions using declarative and custom features
- Create elegant and rich custom Lightning Components, VF Pages quickly
- Deploy API and WSDL solutions to enable real-time and batch data exchange for 3rd party systems and SFDC
- Adhere to defined coding standards and develop well-structured, maintainable and easy to understand code
- Perform independent code reviews and write unit/integration test cases
- Ability to effectively debug and resolve issues and/or defects which may be reported as a result of faults in the production system
- Assist in writing technical approach and design documentation as required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline
- 10+ years of total IT experience with at least 3 - 5 years of Salesforce project development experience
- SFDC Platform Developer I & SFDC Platform Developer II required
- Salesforce Administrator also is preferable
- Service or Sales Cloud Consultant preferred
- Strong Salesforce customization and configuration experience with Service Cloud and Lightning
- Experience with a front-end single-page-application framework such as Angular, React, or Ember
- Hands on development experience using Salesforce configuration and customization's using Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, Scheduled and Batch classes etc.
- Proven integration experience using integration techniques - REST, SOAP APIs, oAuth and Single Sign-On.
- Knowledge of Product Development Lifecycle and DevOps Tools like GIT, JIRA etc.
- A thorough understanding of Salesforce Deployment Process and tools like ANT, Change Sets and Force.com IDE.
- Experience with integration tools like MuleSoft or Informatica Cloud would be a plus
- Analytical Skills,
- Strong Communication Skills
- Ability or solve problem sets
- Ability to Multitask
- Ability to liaison with non-technical individuals
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.