29 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Salesforce Tech Lead for an opportunity with a client located in Newton, MA. Our client is actively seeking a SFDC Tech Lead in response to increase business demand and use cases around Sales Cloud.
This role is focused on the development/technical side 80% of the time. 20% will be dedicated toward solution design of business requirements, working with stakeholders, feasibility analysis, coordination of development efforts, and team mentorship/leadership. This individual will also be counted on as a subject matter expert who can drive best practices and support overall SalesForce knowledge throughout the organization.
- 5+ years of hands-on SFDC experience in complex corporate environments
- Recent hands-on Sales Cloud experience at an enterprise level
- Proficient with Lightning & Lightning Design Systems
- Hands on development experience in SalesForce configuration using APEX, Visualforce, Triggers, etc..
- Excellent communication skills - working directly with stakeholders, IT leaders and development teams both on & off-shore
- Experience with SalesForce reporting functions
- Strong functional expertise around SFDC admin tasks like profiles, security, trigger approvals, advanced formulas, custom objects
- Salesforce.com Platform App Developer I & Salesforce.com Administrator 201 Certifications
- Experience with integration into ERP systems through middleware systems (Informatica/WebSphere)
- Sales and Communities Cloud experience
- Experience with Agile & Scrum
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.