11 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a SAP Senior Project Manager for an opportunity with a client located in Marvin, NC. Our client is looking for the ideal candidate to plan, coordinate and manage a fast based, multi-faceted Project to improve a Customer Equipment database to support a drive in After Market growth.
- Mass transfer of data from various ERP systems to core Install Base database (in SAP)
- Changes to SAP ERP systems to automate population of the Install Base going forward
- Changes to Customer facing applications (Smart Phone App, eCommerce Platform) to provide access to the Install Base
- Changes to internal systems to provide access to the Install Base data
- Closing of Legacy ERP systems once data extracted
- Proven ability to manage a large, complex, Project consisting of multiple, parallel, initiatives
- Proven ability to apply Project Management approaches to a variety of Software solutions and approaches
- At least 10 years Software Project Management Experience
- Proven experience in the implementation of the core disciplines of project management
- Scope Management
- Risk and Issue management
- Experience in management of SAP ERP (ECC6) projects
- Management of Hybris eCommerce projects
- Must be a fluent English speaker
- Must be able to clearly communicate complex problems to Business and IT teams
- Needs to be able to facilitate discussions between Business and IT groups (located in multiple countries)
- Must be able to identify and negotiate compromises without the need for escalation
- Manage the environment around the project, stakeholders
- Ability to present to the "CSuite"
- Proficient: Microsoft Project
- Proficient: Microsoft Office Toolset
- Needs to be a motivated, energetic personality to drive the team to work to the pace of the fastest member
- Lead a team consisting of resources from multiple countries/backgrounds
- Needs to be an efficient delegator but be able to track that what was delegated gets done
- Be able to be "one of the team" but also do what is necessary to drive the team forward
- Facilitate to resolve problems and enable the team to define solutions.
- Bring together disparate teams, including vendors
- Must be a "self starter"
- Needs to work quickly and efficiently
- Needs to be detail oriented; well organized; have structure
- Be able to work in an environment of uncertainty and lead the team through it
- Be able to work independently and find their own solutions
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.