18 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Scrum Master for an opportunity with a client located in McLean, VA. Our client is looking for an experienced and dedicated Agile Delivery Lead to join their growing team. The individual in this role would be responsible for overseeing a few of Cloud Data Engineering teams and working in Kanban agile methodology. Our client is seeking a candidate who has proven leadership skills, the ability to think critically and problem-solve, and a track-record of ensuring project milestones and deadlines are met.
- Facilitate teams for better creativity and tries to improve the efficiency of the development teams
- Responsible for removing impediments for their development teams Arrange daily stand-up meetings, facilitate meetings, schedule meetings, demos and retrospectives
- Works closely with the Product Owner to ensure the product backlogs are in good shape Acts as a barrier for their teams to ensure they can focus on being productive
- Kanban agile methodology
- Stakeholder management, negotiation and communication skills JIRA/Confluence proficient Critical thinker and problem solving skills
- 2+ years Agile Delivery Lead (Scrum Master) experience
- AWS/Cloud experience preferred
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.