about 1 month ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Scrum Master - Sr for an opportunity with a client located in Sandy Hook, VA.
- Supports one or more software engineering teams through Kanban/Scrum Agile methodologies Ensures team(s) maintains focus on quality and continuous delivery
- Provides visibility into delivery targets, commitments, and progress Is well managed
- Understands and coaches the team on delivery controls, compliance to minimize operational, and reputational risk Understands domain architecture and targets to identify upstream and downstream dependencies and to support the team in risk management
- Proactively identifies impediments and appropriately resolves using network of peers and formal channels (including escalation if required)
- Supports Release Train Engineers, Product & Tech Teams to remove impediments and manage dependencies for delivery
- Coaching Integrates Agile and Lean principles into team practices and work products Coaches Product Owner and team on backlog refinement and prioritization
- Utilizes team feedback and metrics (quality, delivery rate, etc.)
- Identify areas of opportunity and works with team to continuously improve Innovates with practices and frameworks through experimentation to improve the team and their delivery
- Developing understanding and encouragement of team's engineering innovation and improvement (engineering practices, DevOps, etc.)
- Coaches the team to improve collaboration and self-organization
- Developing ability to act as an Agile mentor and coach to other Scrum Masters or any Agile role
- Communicates with leaders across the organization on a regular basis to ensure transparency into delivery, risks, issues, etc.
- 4 years of Agile Delivery experience utilizing Scrum, Kanban or SAFe methodologies At least
- 5 years of Technology Project Delivery experiene
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years of experience with Jira, Jira Align, or Confluence
- 6+ years of Technology Project Delivery experience
- Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), or PMI's Agile Certified Professional (ACP) certification SAFe certified or experience
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.