about 1 month ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Software Developer Engineer in Test for an opportunity with a client located in Charlotte, NC. Our client is seeking someone with development level skills to work on newly formed team building out automation test scripts for multiple new applications in a .Net environment. The ideal candidate will work very closely with the development team and must work on-site at least 3 days per week; must be on-site first day of assignment. This is a long-term contract with potential to convert full-time.
- 3+ years in test automation and web development with the ability to develop "custom" testing framework
- Experience with unit and integration testing
- Experience with Selenium and/or Cypress
- Highly prefer experience with or within a .Net C# application environment
- Prefer experience in a MS Azure cloud environment and additional skills with CI/CD, building pipelines, and/or Azure Dev/Ops
- Experience with tools like protractor is nice to have
- Must know how to put together well documented test scripts
- Database skills with SQL
- Experience in end to end testing, both back and front-end of the application
- Able to help trouble issues and bugs along with the development team
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.