about 2 months ago
We are currenly hiring for a Senior Accountant for one of our clients in Dallas! The ideal candidate should be motivated and that can wear many hats as this would be in a start up environment.
You will be supporting accounting operations, procedures and controls related to the company's general ledger, payroll, accounts payable, fixed assets, debt, and other balance sheet items. This role will also get exposure outside of finance into whatever areas the candidate demonstrates interest (ie finance, treasury, operations, HR).
Responsibilities include but not limited to
- Work closely with the department heads to understand and ensure accuracy of all financial reporting activity
- Maintain general ledger by completing daily financial transactions
- Complete month-end close processes as assigned by the Controller
- Maintain documented system of accounting policies and operations
- Assist in preparation of financial statements and coordinate reporting and accountability within the organization by partnering with finance and department leads
- Submit documentation and audit data as needed
- May supervise/mentor staff level accountant(s)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Accounting, Economics, or Finance
- 3- 5 years of related accounting experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Sage Intacct ERP system preferred
- Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills