about 1 month ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Senior Accountant for an opportunity with a client located in Plano, TX.
- Responsible for the financial close process
- Coordinate and ensure timely monthly, quarterly, and annual closing activities
- Manage daily accounting activities to maintain the organization's general ledger
- AR reporting, AP entry and reporting
- Treasury - cash movements, processing payment files to bank
- Makes and implements recommendations to improve accounting processes
- Monitor and analyze work to develop more efficient procedures to enhance the workflow in the department while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Receive and resolve inquiries from all functional Managers regarding monthly financial results.
- Identify, track and report on key financial and non-financial performance metrics; work with the team to analyze trends and develop/implement changes to drive improvements
- Maintain Microsoft Dynamics Business Central system for new general ledger accounts and legal entities
- Interface with external auditors
- Ad hoc projects and analyses
- Bachelor's degree with Business/Finance/Accounting major or related field.
- 5 years of progressive responsibility in finance/accounting.
- Strong understanding of US GAAP (beyond bookkeeping principles)
- Extremely detail oriented with high degree of accuracy in all aspects of reporting and communication
- Excellent project management, organizational, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Microsoft Dynamics Business Central experience is preferred
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.