about 1 month ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Senior Finance Analyst for an opportunity with a client located in Charlotte, NC.
- Reviewing and analyzing financial statements and reports
- Tracking KPIs and preparing financial reports
- Assisting with budgeting and monthly close processes
- Understanding key business drivers
- Assisting project teams with financial guidance
- Developing financial projections and building financial models
- Performing research and analysis as required
- Ensuring compliance with financial guidelines, company policies, and relevant legal regulations
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in financial planning, analysis, and modeling
- Ability to present financial information to a non-financial audience
- Working knowledge of financial strategies
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Detail-oriented and able to perform in a high-pressure environment
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and SAP, Oracle, or related financial systems
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.