about 1 month ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst for an opportunity with a client located in Charlotte, NC. Our client is looking for the ideal candidate who will be responsible for supporting all financial aspects of a portfolio of technology initiative projects. The Financial Analyst will be supporting the forecasting for a business unit and will be responsible for forecasting, reporting, analytics and controls. The Analyst will interact regularly with Technology partners and Business Finance.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in accounting or finance
- 4+ years of accounting or financial analysis work experience
- Strong communication, organization, presentation and analytical skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to visualize, analyze and quickly learn complex operating processes
- Ability to problem solve and take ownership of process improvements
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and able to interact with various levels of management
- Able to work with cross-functional teams, partners include: Technology Finance teams, Project Management Offices, and Enterprise Change Management
- General Ledger / SAP experience
- Strong Executive Presentation / Powerpoint skills
- Understanding of financial reporting systems
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.