Fort Lauderdale, Florida
27 days ago
Signature Consultants is looking for a Sr. Fullstack Engineer to work on a contract position with one of our clients located in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Our client is seeking a skilled senior full-stack engineer experienced in building web applications at scale. In this role, you will lead the architecture and development of various web experiences. You will join a team of engineers, product owners and producers passionate about delivering the best experience possible.
- Developing web applications, tools and processes used across Client Systems
- Follower of best practices and cutting-edge technologies ensuring we remain relevant
- Participate in scrum ceremonies - daily stand-ups, grooming, sprint planning
- Practice DevOps, write good tests and deploy continuously to prod with monitoring
- Review your teammate's design, code, provide constructive feedback and engage in good technical discussions and weekly deep dive sessions
- Partnering with producers, working in and across multiple teams to deliver scalable solutions Key Projects
- Experience building back-end web services with Java 8 and Spring framework
- Experience with test driven-development, test frameworks, Cypress.io, Selenium
- Experience working in a distributed/cloud-based environment (AWS preferred) and deploying web applications on EC2s, containers or serverless technologies
- Proficient with DevOps, modern build strategies, continuous integration, unit testing and automated integration test, version control systems (GIT), issue tracking tools (Jira) and CI/CD related tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo
- BS Computer Science, Engineering, a related technical degree, or equivalent professional experience
- Experience at an online company in digital media or content creation
- Excellent team player and communicator capable of creating positive relationships across engineering, product and architecture
- Ability to define solutions, provide estimates of effort, risk and evaluate technical feasibility
- Energetic self-starter who can work in a complex collaborative environment that rewards experiments, initiative, curiosity, and mentoring
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.