16 days ago
12 months plus
Signature Consultants is seeking a Senior Infrastructure Engineer for an opportunity with a client located in Summit, NJ and Charlotte, NC.
- Installing and maintaining operating environments
- Monitoring these operating environments
- Responding effectively and speedily to any problems
- Maintaining a professional demeanor with clients and colleagues
- Providing training and support
- Ensuring operating environments stay safe and secure
- Updating any software and hardware where necessary
- Documenting all reported malfunctions and actions taken in response
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or engineering
- Advanced organizational skills
- Must know how to use database systems management software, enterprise resource planning software, and web platform development software
- Some Splunk, ServiceNow, Python scripting, SQL, Tableau or SQL, and process knowledge
- Utilized AppDynamics, SPLUNK, LogRadar to monitor the environment in the detection of errors including exposure to deliver automation
- A strong business development professional with ServiceNow industry experience and asset management software
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.