11 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Senior MuleSoft Developer for an opportunity with a client located in Plano, TX.
- Identify, analyze and develop interfaces and integration flows using Mule Anypoint platform including Mule Runtime, Connectors, Design Center and API management
- Responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementation.
- Explain complex technical issues to project managers, developers, team leads and architects in an easy to understand manner and recommend clearly thought out solutions
- Develop solutions by designing system specifications, standards and programming
- Troubleshoot issues and provide bug fixes
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working with the Mule soft Any point platform as a Developer
- Minimum of 5 years of software development experience. Experience with software integration or similar solution and API management system experience is a must
- Advanced level development and knowledge with Mulesoft 4, API-Led connectivity and event driven architecture.
- Intermediate to Advanced level Java development experience is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of EAI, SOA and Security best practices, development methodologies and standards.
- Solid Programming skills using J2EE, Design Patterns, JMS, SOAP and REST Web Services, XSLT, CXF, Spring Framework, etc.
- Knowledge of Security, Logging, Auditing, Policy Management and Performance Monitoring and KPI for end to end process execution
- Strong documentation, analytical and problem-solving skills
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.