11 days ago
12 months plus
Signature Consultants is seeking a Senior Project Manager for an opportunity with a client located in St. Louis and Charlotte, NC.
- Lead project team to successfully deliver project objective and benefits providing required oversight to ensure control of scope, schedule, resources and cost
- Provide structured project management leadership by establishing governance, ensuring clear roles and responsibilities for all project team members, defining phases, and identifying deliverables/milestones
- Develop project plans, provide executional leadership, and track progress on project goals
- Identify and manage areas of risk and dependencies including contingency planning and developing project health restoration plans
- Ensure adherence to project standards, IT controls, risk and regulatory requirements
- Provide timely communications on project status and health including scope, schedule, resource, and/or budget as well as articulate key risks/issues and associated impacts
- Manage stakeholder expectations and motivate project team
- Partner with stakeholders to plan for and manage project resources
- Facilitate discussions and working sessions across the various teams involved in the project
- Establish and execute against project communication plans
- Escalate in a timely manner to the appropriate party(ies) to address decisions needed, the removal of road blocks and other obstacles or constraints
- 5+ years of Project Management and Methodologies,
- Experience with SharePoint and MS Teams, Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel and Project
- Brokerage or Financial Services industry experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to negotiate, communicate, collaborate and influence to build successful relationships with all levels of leadership
- Track progress and call attention to areas of concern before they become issues. Works collaboratively with other PMs and Program to ensure all project deliverables are met.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision
Nice to Haves:
- Experience in a large financial services firm or highly regulated industry a plus
- Experience leading application development initiatives
- PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) or Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP) certification
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.