13 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Senior React Developer for an opportunity with a client located in Charlotte, NC. Our client is seeking an innovative and passionate Senior React Developer to help build the next generation of our award-winning, online banking web applications. The ideal candidate should be passionate about front-end technology, great user experience and have extensive experience developing dynamic, responsive web applications.
- Guide your team on its journey to create innovative digital banking products for our customers
- Partner with business, UX design, architecture and back-end API teams to create world-class customer experiences for the online channel using Agile development methodologies
- Collaborate with other developers on solutions and mentor junior developers
- Enforce secure coding standards through peer code reviews and automated testing
- Guide development teams to review business requirements, design documents, test plans/test cases and performance testing plans
- Effectively communicate technical solutions and recommendations to senior level management
Qualifications Technical Skills:
- Expert level experience with browser-based technology, user interface development, responsive web design and engineering cross-browser, cross-device compliant code
- Expert level experience with HTML5 and web template engines - Markdown, Handlebars, JSX, Jade
- Expert level experience with CSS3 and CSS Preprocessors - SASS, LESS, etc.
- Strong working experience with creating highly-performant, optimized websites
- Strong working experience with version control (Git/Bitbucket/GitLab) and branching strategies
- Strong working experience with command-line utilities, build tools - Webpack, Grunt, Gulp
- Experience building web applications using AWS cloud services - S3, Lambda, Elasticache, etc.
- Experience with consuming REST API using asynchronous methods
- Experience with 508 Compliance/Web Accessibility
- Enterprise exposure in defect analysis and resolution
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.