11 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Senior Scrum Master for an opportunity with a client Charlotte, NC.
- Partner with the product owner to support product backlog definition / refinement / prioritization to feed sprints.
- Proactively eliminate barriers, coach team members on best practices and facilitate scrum ceremonies.
- Guide the team and organization on how to leverage Agile/Scrum practices and values to maximize the delivery of business value
- Lead collaborative discussion, decision making, and problem solving
- Coordinate and encourage participation from all team members in scrum ceremonies (Scrum, Backlog Refinement, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, and Retrospective) and longer-term planning exercises (Road Mapping, Release Planning)
- Support and educate the Product Owner in applying the scrum framework and agile principles, and in particular the importance of refining and maintaining the product backlog
- Facilitate sprint planning, scrums, scrum of scrums, project reviews, and retrospectives
- Manage the team to develop, capture and analyze metrics to facilitate team improvements
- Scrum Master, Agile Coach, Release Train Engineer
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personality types
- Ability to understand technical issues at a high level
- A thorough understanding of Agile software development methodologies, values, and procedures
- Exceptional communication, organization, and time management skills
- Ability to coach the team to reach their highest potential
- Collaborative approach to driving decisions
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a high attention to detail
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.