about 1 month ago
12 months +
Signature Consultants is seeking a Senior SSIS Developer (remote until post Covid-19 ~ onsite after COVID) for an opportunity with a client located in Minneapolis, MN. Our client is looking for someone to work on an assignment for 12+ months.
- Develop software applications and solutions based on documented business and system requirements
- Write, edit, and debug code for assigned projects
- Understand how applications operate, are structured, and how customers use them
- Provide engineering support when building, deploying, configuring, and supporting applications for customers
- Participate with the engineering and operations teams to define plans for standardizing, scaling, and enhancing products
- 7+ years of software engineering experience
- SSIS Sr Developer
- Experience with multiple different versions of SSIS including and up to the latest version
- Strong understanding of SOA concepts, Web services, Micro Services and REST API
- Debugging within a complex environment that includes multiple connected systems.
- Exposure to Service Oriented Architecture, design, development, implementation and integration of enterprise wide applications using MuleSoft Web Services (SOAP&REST)
- Experience with a wide variety of continuous integration and source control tools
- Proven track record of successful implementation of all project life cycle stages from requirements gathering through implementation and enhancements
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with a strong focus on customer service and solution ownership
- Experience working with data interchange and data management (i.e. ETL processes, database interaction)
- Working experience in build tools like Maven, unit testing frameworks like Junit/Testing
- An industry-standard technology certification
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.