14 days ago
12 months plus
Signature Consultants is seeking a Senior Strategy Consultant (remote until after Covid-19 and may continue to be remote after Covid too ~ must be located in California or Arizona time zones) for an opportunity with a client located in Nevada, California or Arizona. Our client is looking for the ideal candidate to work on an assignment for 12 months + (prefer candidates who are eligible to covert to permanent employee).
- Responsible for developing strategic planning, prioritization, and sizing for high priority data needed for analytics, reporting and business insights
- Responsible for supporting cross functional/virtual teams to strategize, plan and execute on the following; data enablement project plans, refine business requirements
- Conduct data queries and research to build recommendations, senior executive level presentational materials, adherence to program/project management policy to guide implementation, metric design and tracking
- Collaborate with partners and stakeholders across the Bank to execute on projects and change management
- Ability to handle competing priorities and strategies, and adjust as necessary
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: management consulting, project management, implementation, and/or strategic planning
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience working with data-driven teams and/or large scale data initiatives
- Prior Commercial Banking experience is a plus
- Strong analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills using SQL, excellent oral and written communication skills, and possess a results-driven attitude committed to the highest quality work.
- Exceptional Microsoft Office skills; particularly PowerPoint, Excel and Access
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively across a matrixed organization
- Prior experience using JIRA and Kanban Boards
- Prior experience using Teradata
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.