11 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Senior Technology Business Systems Consultant for an opportunity with a client located in Harrisburg, NC.
- Partner with Digital Channels, UX, and PartnerComm to land page design/widgets (may involve product research)
- Build, test, and migrate microsite/campaign page
- Help inform stakeholders on campaign approach, how-to's, and operationalizing campaigns in ServiceNow (build and test in lowers and then replicate build in prod?)
- Build additional audience/HR/user criteria groups, if needed
- Configure, test, and refine notifications and to-dos
- Refine mobile experience for to-dos and notifications
- Explore and develop a way to capture and access reporting and data to measure campaign/page performance
- Support any stories related to the mobile experience for ABE (campaign items may not all apply)
- Case/Chat/Virtual Agent support for annual benefits enrollment
- ServiceNow HRSD Experience required
- ServiceNow HRSD Portal experience required
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.