about 1 month ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Service Delivery Support for an opportunity with a client located in Boston, MA. Our client is looking for the ideal candidate to be responsible for providing the technical skills necessary to ensure highly efficient and premiere white glove service to various resources.
- Primary resource for Executives providing white glove support
- Documentation and support of conference room technology
- Technical lead to administer phones
- Administer application entitlements and administration
- Technical lead to implement MDM solution after participating in product selection
- Help define security standards for workstations and mobile devices
- Document existing processes
- Provide technical leadership in maximizing use of helpdesk technology
- Key technical participant in Continuous Improvement initiatives
- Provide overflow walkup and desktop support as required
- Ability to work well independently or as part of a project team
- Availability for night and weekend emergency or planned work when required
- Communicate effectively and in a timely manner with peers and leadership
- Consistent sense of urgency ensuring exceptional customer service
- Ability to successfully analyze and resolve complex issues with an emphasis on client satisfaction
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Capable of supporting multiple tasks in a high demand environment ensuring a professional demeanor
- Configuration experience with a corporate phone system required. Zoom phone experience will be an advantage.
- MDM configuration experience required. MAAS360 or MobileIron will be an advantage
- 5 years leading to senior level desktop support experience required
- Basic network and infrastructure experience required
- A minimum of 3 years of experience designing and installing technical solutions
- General Microsoft stack proficiency on-premises and in the cloud required
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.