10 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Service Desk for an opportunity with a client located in Des Moines, IA.
- Identifies, analyzes, and monitors inquiries or requests to ensure complete resolution
- Maintains accountability for the accomplishment of team and organizational goals
- Build strong internal and external partnerships
- Proactively pursues department/company training and shows expected progress on learning plan
- Keeps informed on new products, product enhancements, system changes, and compliance issues
- Research issues escalated from tier I within established timeframes
- Set up new clients and users on basic systems
- Ensure actions are in compliance with industry rules and regulations and security guidelines
- Communicates information to clients regarding escalated issues
- Review outstanding inquiries or requests to ensure quality standards are met
- Respond to incoming calls and process support tickets and emails according to IT Service Desk guidelines and standards
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Responsible for reporting risks that are identified to the appropriate team and/or management
- Responsible for managing, monitoring and reporting risks within the scope of your work area, to include, but not limited to Information Security risks
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.