15 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Service Desk Analyst for an opportunity with a client located in Charlotte, NC.
- Provide direct technical support to end users via phone, email, walk-up and web on all IT based systems
- Provides support to end users on a variety of issues. Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems
- Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support
- Documents, tracks and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution
- Provide as 2nd level (Tier II) support to other helpdesk technicians
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks. Self-motivated to identify and solve customer problems and to improve the service delivered by the CMIS department as a whole
- Takes on added responsibilities to manage and administer customer support systems and departmental systems
- Works with other department team members to insure good cross communication and cross training
- Perform other duties assigned as by the manager
- High School Diploma accompanied with a 2 year Degree, preferred
- Knowledge of AS/400 systems
- Excellent knowledge of PC based hardware and software systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 2+ years of experience
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.