23 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a ServiceNow Admin to work on a contract position with one of our clients located in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
- Perform daily administration activities of the ServiceNow modules/platform, including performing approved configuration changes
- Perform ServiceNow implementation tasks including but not limited to requirements gathering, solution design, configuration, testing, and integration
- Work with business and technical teams to design and build workflows that manage, enhance, and/or improve internal processes
- Develop system integrations and process automation, fully utilizing the platform's workflow capabilities
- Create reports and dashboards in the ServiceNow platform to meet internal customer and business needs
- Function as the ServiceNow subject matter expert and offer recommendations and solutions, as needed, to meet collaboration and governance needs
- Manage access controls for Service Now platform and its functional modules
- Configure business rules, user interface (UI) policies and actions, client scripts, and access control lists (ACLs), including writing advanced scripting of each (including CMS/Service Portal)
- Configure notifications, UI pages, UI macros, script includes, formatters, etc.
- Document and maintain functional business requirements, process flows, and business use cases
- 2-3 years' experience
- Service Now Administration
- Building catalog items
- Building workflows
- Change board Modules
- Knowledge of ACL
- Generate reports/ and dashboards
- Monitor System for issues/troubleshoot
- Experience upgrading serviceNow OS
- Excellent knowledge of ServiceNow best practices
- Proactively researches and stays abreast of ServiceNow trends and features and makes implementation recommendations to the business and internal customers
- Must have strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively and collaboratively across internal and external organizations
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies, learn quickly, and shift priorities in an ever-changing and fast-paced environment
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to manage obstacles and address multiple and sometimes conflicting demands
- Must have strong analytical skills that can be applied to research, forecasting, problem-solving, data analysis and metrics interpretation, reporting, troubleshooting, etc.
- Maintains professionalism, composure, credibility, and enthusiasm with an ability to positively influence others
- Ability to take complex technical topics and explain them to non-technical audiences
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.