West New York
about 1 month ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Software Developer Engineer for an opportunity with a client located in Hobart, AU.
- Responsible for designing, developing, testing , installing, and maintaining systems, applications, networks, and/or telecom and related processes to meet the functional objectives of the business
- Assess system, application, network, and/or telecom needs
- Provide modeling and simulation consulting to clarify client technology functionality
- Evaluate and implement new advanced technologies
- Ensure adherence to established technology standards and consults with senior leadership on technology solutions
- Support existing systems
- Responsible for leading technical aspects of a project
- Responsible for assigning resources and delegating tasks to meet project deliverables
- 5 years' experience in Hadoop/Yarn frameworks and Big Data tech stack
- 4+ years' experience in Spark framework
- 3+ years' experience in Java/Scala; with good understanding on memory management & partitions
- 3+ years hands-on experience in using Kafka to process batch/streaming data
- 5+ years in ETL, Data Warehouse, Data lake
- 3+ years hands-on experience in storing and processing data using snowflake as warehouse
- 3+ years' experience in ingest, explore, prepare, manage, and serve data using Azure synapse
- Experience with Snowflake is highly desirable
- Data analysis, Data Cataloging and Master Data Management experience is required
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.