about 1 month ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Software Engineer IV - .NET for an opportunity with a client located in Jacksonville, FL. The individual will develop core versions of software applications for sale to external clients, identify clients' purchasing requirements and technical specifications through Product Management and/or client representatives, interact with engineering groups to assist in the design changes to equipment and/or software as well as train and communicate with clients on systems application.
- Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs
- Code must be used in the core version of applications available for sale commercially and not that which is customized to meet a specific client's implementation of the application
- Interacts with product managers and/or users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications
- Participates in software design meetings and analyzes user needs to determine technical requirements
- Writes technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements
- Writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications using current programming languages and technologies
- Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance
- Trains and communicates with internal Client Training, Client Relationship, and Sales teams on systems application
- May be responsible to develop or execute project plans, budgets, and schedules and for documenting work and results
- May deliver informational and decision-seeking presentations to technical and business groups to internal and/or external audiences
- Performs additional related duties as assigned
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or other related discipline; or equivalent combination of education and experience that is required for the specific job level
- Candidate must have expert level C#.NET experience
- Exposure to Cloud such as Azure Development and Azure Functions is highly preferred
- Web API's, Sync/Async Messaging, Serverless Azure, Advanced T-SQL
- Experience with C++ is a nice to have
- Knowledge of Black Knight products and services; in-depth knowledge of products and services in assigned line(s) of business
- Knowledge of end-to-end systems development life cycles (e.g., waterfall, iterative and other modern approaches to software development)
- Knowledge of standards relevant to the software industry (e.g., ISO, CMM, Six Sigma)
- In-depth understanding of design patterns and their application
- Fluency in developing and understanding sequence diagrams, class models, etc.
- Proficiency in solutions design and requirements definition disciplines leveraging model driven design based tools and techniques including conceptual solution component models, business process models, use cases, etc.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization (e.g., executive, management, individual contributors)
Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, team, and time management skills
- Ability to persuade and influence others on the best approach to take
- Ability to estimate work effort for project sub-plans or small projects and ensure the project is successfully completed
- Positive outlook, strong work ethic, and responsive to internal and external clients and contacts
- Willingly and successfully fulfills the role of teacher, mentor and coach
- May require in-depth knowledge of networking, computing platform, storage, database, security, middleware, network and systems management, and related infrastructure technologies and practices
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.