18 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Software Production Engineer for an opportunity with a client located in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Our client is looking for the ideal candidate to become one of the core contributors that helps power the backend services.
- Support high performance, scalable, and innovative backend systems/services
- Troubleshoot and remediate production related issues
- Implement system instrumentation for services, create a comprehensive 360 view for service reliability, and provide documentation
- Extend backend services to incorporate safeguards to reduce production noise
- Work across functional teams to ensure service reliability
- BS/BA Degree
- 1+ years product software development
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Deep understanding of Object Oriented Programming and Design, data structures, and algorithms
- Solid Java, Linux, Shell scripting, Python, PHP
- Experience with Spring/Spring Boot
- Effective communication skills
- Experience with RDBMs
- Experience with NoSQL solutions
- Experience with Search Technologies
- Experience with Distributed Systems (both in system design and data storage)
- Working knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, cloud environments (GCP, AWS, etc.) a plus
- Working knowledge of build tools a plus
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.