13 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Software Support Specialist for an opportunity with a client located in Boston, MA. Our client is a fast growing company looking for the ideal candidate to help support our customers.
- Responsible for the IT administration of Lab Systems
- Performs software upgrades to existing computer equipment as needed
- Assists in the installation, upgrading and configuration for Win 7 to Win 10 project
- Assists in the installation, upgrading and configuration of lab scientific applications
- Diagnose technology issues and track
- Provide technical assistance and support to end users
Education and Skills Requirements:
- B.S. degree in computer sciences or life sciences
- Excellent problem solver. Able to quickly diagnose IT related issues
- Expertise in formal technical writing
- Highly organized, proactive, and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively to technical and non-technical end users
- Able to manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.