14 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Solidity Developer (REMOTE) for an opportunity with a client located in Miami, FL.
- Uses the object-oriented Solidity language to build and deploy smart contracts on ethereum based applications
- Research and drive leading decisions about Edgeware protocol architecture, incentive structures, and features
- Work effectively with a high degree of autonomy within a collaboratively minded team
- Test, implement, spec, and audit protocol upgrades and additions
- Keep abreast of the nascent and rapidly evolving blockchain space, and introduce innovative functionality
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other teams, including engineering (internal and external), research, data science, product management, executive leadership, and recruiting
- Gather and analyze Commonwealth usage statistics to identify and prioritize areas for improvement
- Be a steward and influencer of our early engineering culture
- Understanding of blockchain technology and cryptoeconomic protocols
- Ability to write very high quality, well-tested code
- Passion for the benefits of decentralized Autonomous Organizations
- The ability to learn and adapt to a rapidly evolving tech stack
- 2+ years of experience in software engineering with a system programming language such as Rust or Golang
- Experience building cryptographic and distributed protocols
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.