about 1 month ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Solutions Architect for an opportunity with a client located in Alpharetta, GA, Frisco, TX, Coral Springs, FL and Berkeley Heights, NJ.
- 10+ years of technical experience in design and development of web applications
- 2 or 3 years focused on migrating legacy applications to Cloud SaaS, API, Microservices based platform
- 3+ years of experience in building or migrating large data driven applications with complex business rules
- 2+ years of experience in cloud (Azure or AWS), containers (Docker), microservice architecture, 12 factor apps, cloud native development
- Deep experience in Java (Java 8) development with some exposure front end technologies (Angular or React)
- Knowledge of application development with Spring framework. (Spring Boot, Web/Security/Data)
- Experience in REST web services, API, Gateway and other tools in API development
- Hands on database design & development experience in databases like Postgres, SQL Server
- Deep systems thinking Architect with expertise in applying various architectural patterns, emerging technologies to solve complex business problems that drive ROI, Innovation and transformation
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with the ability to effectively present complex Ideas to technical & non-technical people at all levels and drive solutions
- Must have excellent analytical skills with ability to decompose complex systems and document architecture, transaction flow and data flow diagrams
- Ability to coach & mentor team members on technology, code quality, design standards to ensure wider adaption and talent growth
- Experience with microservice architecture and 12 factor application, Docker, Kubernetes, Azure Cloud is preferable
- Experience with CICD tools, DevOps, with source code version control systems like Git
- Java, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Docker, Kubernetes, REST APIs, API Gateways, SQL Server, Micro Services Architecture, Azure or AWS Cloud, CICD Pipelines, Git
- Excellent communication skills
- React.js, Snow Flake, Tableau, .Net core, C#, Node.js
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.