10 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a SQL Data Analyst with Python for an opportunity with a client located in Charlotte, NC. Our client is looking for the ideal candidate to be part of a team that develops, implements, and manages the adoption, alignment, and adherence to internal data management policies and standards (i.e., the Enterprise Data Management Policies and Standards) and external regulatory requirements with specific focus on Metadata.
- Governance and oversight to ensure a consistent approach for interpretation, adoption, and sustainment of the Enterprise Data standards
- Participation and leadership of complex data movement "walkthroughs"
- Writing SQL based on the Pseudo code
- Risk mitigation and escalation
- Interact with business partners to perform Test/ communicate status
- Execution against a defined strategy
- Coordination of support from external teams
- Interaction with internal Audit (and potentially external auditors)
- Support of additional cross-team functions
- Operational process effectiveness evaluation and improvement recommendations / implementations
- Documentation activities
- Data analysis
- Technical support of HP Quality Center including report creation and generation
Required Job Skills:
- 5-7 Years of SQL Experience
- 3+ years of Testing Experience
- 1-2 years of python experience
- Test automation understanding and experience
- Defect management and triaging experience
- Proactive self-starter
- Demonstrated analytical and execution skills
- Strong communication (written and verbal)
- Strong Excel and MS-Access skills
- Proven history of being a team player
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment, maintain quality goals, meet aggressive delivery deadlines and garner consensus from multiple technical and non-technical partners
- Familiarity with Teradata, SQL server, HPQC, Hadoop / Perforce
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.