17 days ago
19 months plus
Signature Consultants is seeking a SQL/SSIS Developer for an opportunity with a client located in Charlotte, NC.
- Interacting with Business SMEs and Analysts to understand requirements
- Utilizing industry best practices to develop solutions
- Performance tuning existing scripts and processes
- Working with data supporting a Financial Institution
- Creating database objects and SSIS packages to support reporting and analytics
- Implementing appropriate guidelines/standards
- Being an active and contributing part of a larger team
- 3 to 5 year's experience
- Experience using ETL/DTS/SSIS in SQL Server (2016) environments
- Systems analysis and functional design experience is required, along with a thorough knowledge of database concepts and relational databases
- Extensive experience working in structured change management processes for highly available database systems
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills conducive to team
- Attention to details and ability to work well under pressure
- 8+ years of experience in data analysis
- Independent problem solver
- Strong SQL development skills
- SSIS and ETL desired
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.