5 days ago
Job Title: Sr. Application Analyst (Cobol)
Ensures adherence to established standards and may consult with senior managers on technology solutions. Consults with project teams and functional units on the design of important projects or services. Supports existing business systems applications. Performs additional job duties as required.
Job Specific needs & Responsibilities:
- Knowledge in CICS, COBOL & DB2 . Assembler Knowledge is a plus.
- Intertest experience is a huge plus. Expert in multiple languages and tools.
- Credit/Debit or Financial knowledge. Should be quick learner, Detail-oriented, Multitasker.
- Ability to work in a challenging environment. Possesses strong knowledge of application development technologies, tools, methodologies as well as all functional areas in IT organization.
- Should be able to support production and should be aviable to support oncall, as needed.
- Enhances staff accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members.
- Expert in multiple languages and tools. Some knowledge in emerging technologies. Possesses strong knowledge of application development technologies, tools and methodologies.
- Good understanding of how technology relates to business, market and industry and applies such knowledge to support the needs of the business.
- Strong understanding of complex internal business processes or functions.
- Works on moderate to complex projects and issues within functional area.
- Works more independently with IT functional units and business units. Recommends strategies for improving system applications.
- Coaches and leads less experienced IT staff and business managers.
- 8+ yrs. of related IT experience.
- Bachelor's Degree at College of Science, Technology, Engineering & Math major or equivalent work , or military experience.
About Signature Consultants
Signature Consultants, a Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) company, was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit https://www.sigconsult.com.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 888.838.1020.