20 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Sr. Azure DevOps Engineer for an opportunity with a client located in Neenah, WI. Our client is looking for the ideal candidate who will work collaboratively with DevOps Managers, Program Managers, Business Analysts, and Architects as they build out the cloud environment.
- Practical experience of using version control systems (Azure Repo or Github preferred)
- Strong background/understanding of Azure.
- 6+ years of experience as DevOps Engineer
- 2+ years of DevOps Engineer experience specializing in Microsoft Azure Cloud Based Environment.
- Experience with infrastructure automation tools (PowerShell and Azure Policy)
- Experience JSON/YAML Development file creation
- Experience in cloud architectures, including web, application, database components, Azure Storage, Azure Service Queue, and Azure Redis Cache
- Experience developing automated processes using modern CI/CD platforms
- Experience working with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins or Azure Pipeline
- Experience building solutions for cross-platform automation (Linux & Windows)
- Experience working with Swagger and REST
- Experience integrating with third-party APIs
- Autonomous, passionate individuals with experience across the stack
- Experience working in high-scale environments
- Knowledge of and experience working with IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS
- Belief in "Infrastructure as a Code" (lAC), including experience with HashiCorp's open source tools such as Terraform and Azure ARM
- Strong background in sound agile software development principles
- Experience with containerization orchestration tools, such as, Kubernetes
- Experience working with Package Management tools (e.g. Helm Charts)
- Experience deploying the Azure SQL Database and MongoDB
- Experience writing Bash, or Python code
- Experience achieving compliance and regulatory requirements when operating in Azure
- Experience in leading the investigation and resolution of L2/L3 service tickets.
- Deploy Azure app services for Single Page (SPA) apps by using Azure CLI, PowerShell, and other tools.
- Extensive experience with version control systems like Git / Bitbucket and their use in release management, branching, merging, and integration strategies
- Experience with Azure APIM
- Experience with using build servers like Azure Build and Release Pipelines or Jenkins
- Experience with configuring message-based integration architecture by using the services included in Azure
- Treats best practices for security as a requirement, not an afterthought
- Must be a team player and be able to coordinate with the development, database, and Infrastructure teams
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related discipline
- 3+ years of experience working with Microsoft Azure
- 7+ years of experience in software coding/development, database, and/or infrastructure
- Advanced in-depth knowledge in managing multiple competing priorities, Configuration Management, Release Management, Systems Monitoring, and automation.
- Insurance industry experience
- Master's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent experience
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.